Consumers are turning first to the Internet to pre-shop and research products using devices, including phones and tablets. The availability of information across a wide range of retail categories is significantly influencing cross-channel shopping behavior.
To address these new trends in consumer behavior, traditional e-commerce is morphing into experience-driven omni-commerce. Omni-commerce—the ability to seamlessly interact with your customers across all shopping channels—melds digital and physical in-store retail into an integrated shopping experience. So, whether the customer is researching, comparing, checking inventory availability or buying, retailers can ensure the customer’s journey is productive.
E-commerce is transforming into experience driven, digital omni-commerce.
CGI’s omni-commerce approach
CGI’s retail experts work with retailers, large and small, across the globe to help them move to digital, omnichannel business models. Through these models, our clients are able to create rich, personalized customer experiences that drive customer loyalty and growth.
CGI will evaluate your digital program to help you achieve the following:
- Create a compelling online customer experience focused on pre-shopping and buying
- Map customer journeys across channels to understand what your customers are actually doing
- Provide rich in-store experiences using digital to enhance customer satisfaction and engagement
- Define your ultimate omni-channel brand experience
Through this evaluation, our experts will deliver what you need to start your digital, omni-channel journey, including the following:
- Strategic recommendations for driving growth and effectively implementing change within your current environment
- Development of an omni-channel digital strategy, plus guidance for building a business transformation plan and technology roadmap
- Metrics for tracking improvements and return on investment
To learn more, contact us.