Develop your skills. Share your insights. Reach your full potential.
Be an owner
At CGI, you are more than an employee. You are invited to be a company owner to benefit from the rewards of our collective success and actively shape the future direction of your company.
Interesting assignments and job rotations enable you to deepen your skills as you consult with clients and communities to create value through innovative solutions that effect change.
You put a premium on your professional development and health and well-being. So do we. Known for our friendly and collaborative environment and focus on continuous learning, we help you thrive professionally and personally.
Discover your next career
Life at CGI is rooted in ownership, teamwork, respect and belonging. At CGI:
- You are invited to be an owner from day 1 and to expand that ownership continuously to enjoy the rewards of our collective success.
- Your work creates value as you build upon your experience, working side-by-side with colleagues and clients to solve issues that matter.
- You’ll shape your career by joining a company built to grow and last, always providing you with the tools, support and resources to grow.
Being a partner of choice for our clients means offering the value and richness that diverse teams bring — from commitment and engagement to innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. Our DE&I initiatives and programs are focused on building diverse teams where our professionals can be their authentic selves, receive support to develop and advance their careers and work in a respectful, empowering and collaborative environment. Here are some examples of our global and local programs that celebrate diversity and help build an equitable and inclusive culture.
- Inspiring and supporting women to be future information technology leaders
- Building a disability-inclusive workplace
- Fostering LGBTQ+ allyship to create a more inclusive workplace
- Celebrating Black History Month
- Supporting our professionals' families
- Championing women in technology with the Women of CGI network
Visit our Careers FAQ for more information on how to apply for a job, internships, employment verification, former employee queries, technical issues, etc.