Vice-President, Global Industry Lead, Health & Life Sciences
As the Global Industry Lead, Jan is responsible for developing and executing market strategy and business development for the health and life sciences industries.
CGI expertise and services help life sciences organizations increase speed, efficiency and innovation, while keeping pace with compliance demands.
- Commercial launch and operations to simplify planning and execution and improve launch efficiency
- Clinical services to reduce the duration of drug development timelines
- Manufacturing innovation to achieve end-to-end supply chain optimization, manufacturing execution excellence, transport management and ERP, including Industry 4.0
- Regulatory compliance to help clients continuously monitor clinical drug safety data across the entire product life cycle
- Outsourcing to improve the management and operation of company-wide infrastructures, application suites and business processes
- Intelligent automation to increase efficiency of operations by combining advanced analytics with IoT and AI for predictive maintenance
- For an international Swiss pharmaceutical company, data cleansing as a part of data migration process
- For an international pharmaceutical company, bringing product to market faster and more effectively through design, implementation and maintenance of an integrated clinical portfolio framework and architecture
- For a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Germany, maintenance and development of a risk management tool, knowledge management application and software solution to manage biological entities