Oil and gas
Reaching new levels of efficiency and profitability through digital transformation
In the face of pricing volatility, geo-political uncertainty and difficulty in accessing reserves, oil and gas companies face extreme pressures on revenue generation and cost reduction. They seek effective and innovative ways to increase reserves productivity, better use assets, partner strategically, improve compliance, and generate more downstream profits—securely, safely and sustainably.
CGI works with oil and gas companies across the globe to address these challenges and more by becoming digital enterprises. We combine extensive industry expertise, proven solutions and end-to-end IT services to help our clients create agile and cost-effective infrastructures that reach new levels of efficiency and profitability.
Experience and expertise
- We are a partner to all oil and gas majors globally, providing services across the value chain, including exploration and production, refining, supply and distribution and B2B/B2C retail.
- CGI systems process 1.5 billion fuel card transactions and manage $100 billion in fuel card payments per year.
- 95% of UK oil and gas offshore personnel movements are tracked by CGI’s VantagePoB solution.
- We are a cloud services provider for 30 upstream operators, managing more than 700 joint ventures.
- We provide support for more than 1,000 upstream exploration and production applications for global oil and gas companies.
2016 CGI Global 1000
We met one-on-one with 1,000 business and IT leaders across 10 industries in 20 countries.
Discover the insights
CGI in Oil and Gas