As a professional services firm, we understand that people are at the heart of our business. At CGI, we care about the whole person—the health and well-being of each of our professionals and their desire to continuously develop and grow.
Investing in your health and well-being
Health and well-being at CGI is not a “tick in the box.” We strongly believe it is foundational to the success of our professionals and CGI. As such, our professionals can choose from a host of global and local programs, resources, and initiatives designed to help them thrive personally and professionally in an inclusive and safe work environment.
- Oxygen – Our global health and well-being center of expertise, comprising a multidisciplinary team of workplace well-being experts, leads our global strategy, efforts and direction to embed health and well-being best practices into everything we do.
- Member Assistance Program – As part of this service, our professionals and their families can access 24/7, confidential and culturally relevant counseling to support personal and professional challenges.
- Member resource groups – A global initiative, it comprises groups that empower and engage our professionals with a common background, interest or purpose and offer them a safe space to openly and respectfully share their personal experiences, opinions and ideas.
- Mental Health Ambassadors network – This program provides peer-to-peer mental health support and encourages a culture of openness around mental health. The network consists of trained volunteers across our global operations. Also learn more about our Leadership Pledge to accelerate progress in workplace mental well-being.
- CGI for Good – Our digital volunteering tool gives our professionals access to local and global volunteering opportunities.
Giving you access to continuous learning
Learning is part of our DNA. Professional development is essential for us to stay relevant in the work we do and is a top need among our team members to design their professional journey and grow their careers.
- Everyday learning – We understand that learning is a continuous process and lifelong journey. From interesting assignments and job rotations to mentoring programs, CGI offers opportunities to fulfill your career objectives and the company’s leaders are focused on supporting your development.
- CGI Academia – Through our global learning platform, CGI Academia, there are 58,000+ assets on business, technology and leadership topics. Most learning is on-demand, enabling you to plan where, when and how you build your skills. In addition, the platform offers interactive code learning across the latest technology and programming languages, learning and certifications with our strategic alliance partners, and foreign language learning to hone your skills when writing and speaking with clients and colleagues.
- Leadership Institute – The Institute offers learning for those entering a CGI leadership position. The curriculum helps to develop and strengthen capabilities to meet stakeholder expectations and achieve operational excellence.
- Learning and development teams – Within our regions, dedicated learning teams provide customized programs and resources to help meet local team needs.
Helping you build a fulfilling career
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, choosing the best place to work is a critical decision. At CGI, we have programs that leverage your talents and give you a voice in building a great working environment.
- Professional development and career planning – A shared responsibility between individuals and their managers, we have a formal process to discuss and build an action plan that drives forward your career path and expands your capabilities.
- Employee satisfaction – We offer a unique program for all who join us to regularly discuss their satisfaction and identify areas for improvement, including potential solutions, as we work together to fulfill our commitment toward continuous improvement.
- Recognition – We believe it is essential to acknowledge the contributions of our colleagues and teams. From annual programs that celebrate service milestones and “builders” of the company, to an “Applaud” application that sends real-time messages of appreciation to colleagues and their managers, we value recognition as part of everything we do.
Committed to diversity, equity and inclusion
Our DE&I commitment starts with strong corporate values and a workplace culture built on the foundations of respect and belonging.
Diversity makes us innovative and drives results. Inclusion makes us proud and engaged.
From a commitment to inclusive leadership to employee resource groups to community engagement in education, our DE&I efforts are designed to welcome and encourage diverse thinking. Providing the opportunity for underrepresented groups to join and grow in CGI and building a culture of allyship enables us to reflect our clients and communities and deliver the best value-driven outcomes.
We're on a journey, and excited about what's next.