We serve as a trusted adviser and innovator for our clients, delivering the insights and capabilities they need to address the ever-evolving digital expectations of their customers and citizens. As we serve our clients, we also focus on providing our consultants with the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in their careers, while investing in the local communities in which we live and work.
For this work, it’s an honor to be recognized by some of the most important influencers and shapers in today’s IT industry.
- TIME Magazine
CGI is named one of the World's Best Companies. (2023)
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)
CGI ranks as a ‘Leader' on The 2023 Global Outsourcing 100 with ‘Sustained Excellence’ status for making the GO100 list for 17 consecutive years. CGI is also listed as an ‘All Star Company’ for customer references, awards and certifications, innovation programs and CSR programs.
- Brand Finance Canada
CGI is the 24th most valuable brand on the list. (2023)
- International Data Corporation (IDC)
IDC has positioned CGI as a:
- Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Canadian AI Services 2022 Vendor Assessment (Doc #CA48060822, September 2022).
- Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Industrial IoT Service Providers for Utilities 2022 Vendor Assessment (Doc US47587121, October 2022).
- Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Service Providers for Energy Transition and New Utilities Business Models 2022 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US47586721, September 2022).
- Leader in the 2022 IDC MarketScape: Canadian Security Services 2022 vendor assessment (Doc #CA48060922, March 2022).
- Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: European Professional Services for Data-Driven Transportation 2022 Vendor Assessment (Doc #EUR147599321, March 2022).
Dow Jones Sustainability North American Index
This index evaluates the sustainability performance of thousands of companies. Our score increased by 4 points in 2022, which represents a score of 68/100. The industry average score is 25/100.
CGI received the EcoVadis platinum rating in 2023 for the second consecutive year, in recognition of our commitment to serve as a caring and responsible corporate citizen. This achievement places us among the top 1% companies for sustainability performance in four categories: environment, labor and human rights, ethics, and sustainable procurement.
2022 marked the 20th year that CGI has been included in the FTSE4Good Index. This index series measures the financial performance of companies that meet internationally recognized standards of corporate social responsibility.
CDP runs the global environmental disclosure system. Each year CDP supports thousands of companies, cities, states and regions to measure and manage their risks and opportunities on climate change, water security and deforestation. Our score in 2022 is C.
In 1994, CGI became the first North American company in its category to secure ISO 9001 certification for its Project Management Framework. Continuing a rich tradition of quality assurance, CGI achieved this certification for its entire CGI Management Foundation, covering its three major stakeholder groups: clients, members (the term CGI uses for employees) and shareholders.
In addition to our ISO 9001 certifications, CGI's delivery centers maintain the following ISO certifications:
- ISO 14001W – Environmental management (35% of our locations in 2022)
- ISO 27001 – Information security management (100% of our locations)
- ISO 20000 – Information technology service management
- ISO 45001 – Occupational health and safety (UK and Australia)
CGI works to continuously improve its CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model (CMMI) ratings. Below is a summary of the ratings currently held by CGI’s various delivery centers:
- CMMI Level 5
- CGI Federal Inc. SAJE – HSSP: CMMI Level 5, v2.0 rating (centers covered include Baltimore, MD and Fairfax, VA)
- CGI India’s global delivery centers: CMMI Level 5, v2.0 rating for their Application Development Services (centers covered include Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai, India)
- CGI Federal’s Health & Compliance Programs Business Unit (HCP BU): CMMI-DEV Level 5, v1.3 rating (centers covered include Fairfax, VA, Baltimore, MD, Lebanon, VA, and Troy, AL)
- CGI India’s Application Management Services and Infrastructure Management Services: CMMI Level 5, v1.3 rating (centers covered are Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai, India)
- CMMI Level 3, version 1.3
- CGI Federal Inc.’s Software Development Programs: CMMI-DEV Level 3 without SAM, v2.0 rating and its Center of Excellence achieved CMMI-SVC Level 3 without SAM, v2.0 rating (centers covered include Albany, GA, Ballston, VA, Dallas, TX, and Fairfax, VA)
- CGI Federal Inc.: CMMI-SVC Level 3, v1.3 rating for its Center of Excellence.
- CGI Federal Inc.: CMMI-DEV Level 3, v1.3 rating for its Software Development Programs (centers covered include Albany, GA, Lafayette, LA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Charleston, SC, Dallas, TX, and Fairfax, Rosslyn, Lebanon, VA)
- CGI’s Advantage Solutions Management Group – Product Engineering: CMMI-DEV Level 3, v1.3 rating for product engineering (centers covered include Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai, India, Belton, TX, Fairfax, VA, and Troy, AL)
- CGI’s Southern Europe Global Delivery Center: CMMI-DEV Level 3 v1.3 and CMMI-SVC Level 3 v1.3 ratings (center covered includes Lisbon, Portugal)
CGI has achieved numerous certifications across leading technology companies in our partner ecosystem.
- World’s Best Employers recognition by Forbes (2022)
- Canada’s Best Employers recognition by Forbes (2023)
- Great Place to Work-certified (2023)
- Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces (2023)
- Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces for Women (2023)
- Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2023)
- Globe and Mail Women Lead Here distinction (2023)
- Top Employer certification (2023)
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2022)
- Best employer in Prague (Czech Republic, 2023)
- #6 Most Attractive Employer for IT Students (Finland, 2023)
- Top Employer (Germany, 2023)
- Glassdoor Best Employer (Germany, 2023)
- Great Place to Work-certified (India, 2023)
- Top Employer certification (India, 2023)
- Best Workplaces in Health & Wellness (India, 2022)
- Great Place to Work-certified (Philippines, 2023)
- Karriärföretag #1 Most Attractive Employer among IT Students (Sweden, 2023)
- Sunday Times Best Places to Work (UK, 2023)
- Best Tech Employer, Women in Tech (UK, 2022)
- Great Place to Work-certified (UK, 2022)
- Best Workplaces in Tech (UK, 2022)
- Best Employers for New Graduates recognition by Forbes (2023)
- Top Workplaces U.S. (2023)
- Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards: Innovation, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation and Benefits, Leadership, Purpose and Values (2023)
- Handshake Early Talent Award (2023)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation: Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality (2022)