Explore attributes of Digital Leaders
What makes a digital leader? Click to view the latest research.
According to our the 2021 CGI Voice of Our Clients, more executives report that digitization is having a high impact on their business.
Additionally, 84% say they are evolving their business model as a result of digitization. Yet, only 20% of executives we interviewed are seeing results from their digital strategies, compared to 16% last year.
When looking at the group of digital leaders who are seeing the best results from their digital strategies, 32% of executives say they have a very agile IT supply chain, compared to 18% of those who say they are building or launching their digital strategies.
These leaders realize results from transformation and generate new opportunities through an end-to-end digital value chain.
Common attributes of enterprises producing higher digital results
- Introduce applicable innovation
- Collaborate more efficiently
- Align IT and business priorities
- Migrate more solutions to the cloud
- Modernize more of their applications
- More often run a secure IT environment
- Are more sensitive to data and privacy laws
- Feel strongly that environmental sustainability is core to creating value to customers