End-to-end collections and recovery
Rising delinquencies are causing organizations to rethink their collections strategies and many are turning to CGI for help.
CGI’s market-leading CACS Enterprise collections system helps you reduce operating expenses, delinquencies and write-offs, while building profitable customer relationships and improving all aspects of your end-to-end collections and recovery operations.
Supporting high-volume processing for all consumer products and providing scalability for growth, CACS Enterprise has pioneered the use of automated collections and behavior-scoring treatments, and has helped shape the credit industry's evolution from account-based to customer- and age-based to risk-based collections.
The latest release of CACS Enterprise includes the following features:
- Regulatory management functionality to help organizations enforce and track regulatory policies around cell phone consent and calling times, including cell phone consent tracking at the account and/or customer level, the ability to capture ”best time to call” and ”do not call” times, and the highlighting of phone numbers that are within or outside defined customer calling times
- Customer-centric processing to manage the customer relationship
- Multi-user capabilities and role-based security to support multiple organizations and credit products in a single system
- Loss mitigation functionality to support advanced analytics for program identification and qualification
- Ability to use customer and account data in collection agent scripts to guide consistent customer interactions and experiences
- Flexible rules for workflow definition, collection agent and third-party assignment, and regulatory compliance
- Real-time decisioning to guide collector actions
- Use of channel integration to communicate with customers the way they want to be contacted
- Web service capabilities to support real-time integration with other enterprise applications.
Integration with other CGI credit solutions
CACS® is a registered trademark of CGI Group Inc.