An all-in-one financial crime solution
CGI HotScan360 is a comprehensive and versatile risk management platform that provides real-time fraud detection, payments filtering, know your customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD) capabilities, along with anti-money laundering (AML) transaction monitoring. With CGI HotScan360, financial institutions can scan all of their customer transactions, activities and behaviour in real time, score them and identify possible money laundering and fraud.
The CGI HotScan360 case management tool enables incidents to be investigated and next steps determined. Risk analysts are able to analyze data and search for new AML and fraud patterns. In addition, managers can view a wide range of risk reports for regulatory reporting and efficient management of monitoring operations.
The end result is enhanced compliance with AML regulations, fraud prevention and faster response to fraud incidents to help financial institutions protect their customers and businesses and reduce their operational risks.
CGI HotScan360 key features and benefits
Complete enterprise financial crime platform
- Fraud detection, payments filtering, AML transaction monitoring and KYC/CDD capabilities
- All modules provided through a single solution, single implementation and single license
- Complies with the latest regulations
- High-performance, real-time risk engine that scans and scores thousands of transactions per second
- Self-learning rules to improve system performance along with AML and fraud detection
- In-memory databases with response times in milliseconds to fully support instant and online payments.
Coverage of all data and channels
- Full control of decisioning monitoring and processes
- Full data vertical coverage—from device identification to multi-channel big data analysis
- Capability to integrate non-standard internal and external data sources and normalize the data
- Architecture-ready in terms of implementing a third-party solution for advanced device intelligence, case management or other capabilities per client request
- Covers all standard digital banking channels, as well as internal and external data sources through out-of-the-box interfaces
Investment and maintenance efficiency
- Self-learning rules and system improvement through ongoing suggestions for scenarios that increase the effectiveness of suspicious transaction detection and lower false positive rates
- Cost savings through more reliable risk detection using big data predictive and advanced analytics, along with machine learning models
- Cost savings through reduced customer authentication costs, process automation and operational FTE reduction
- Detailed overview of a bank’s risk situation through strong reporting, analytics and visualizations
- Full deployment possible in six months or less
- Effective and integrated incident case management
- Active-active and rolling updates support for high availability and scalability, even during patching and disaster recovery situations
To learn more about CGI HotScan360, contact us. Also, read our blog, What should banks look for in an anti-financial crime solution?, view our CGI HotScan360 video, and view a FinExtra video on CGI HotScan360.