More time for caregivers with patients
Caregivers can spend more time with patients while accessing and updating patient information using their mobile phones in patient homes, and care coordinators can manage the work of home health caregivers more efficiently, with CGI CommunityCare360 WorkforceCenter.
This powerful online planning and reporting tool features an easy-to-use mobile application for home caregivers, and a multi-functional planning application for supervisors. All relevant information is available in real time. Nurses are able to focus on direct patient care. Supervisors can monitor ongoing work and quickly make changes when needed. The solution promotes openness, equality, collaboration and efficiency.
Proven mobile management and reporting tool for home healthcare organizations
Our clients have indicated the following benefits:
- Time dedicated to patients has increased 30%
- The number of visits to patient homes has grown by 16% with the same number of employees
- Revenue has grown 30% due to more accurate visit data
- Need for caregivers to visit the office has been reduced by 70%
- CGI supports organizational change management to help clients achieve full benefits of the solution
- We deliver the standard service in two weeks
- We provide service warrantees of 100% application level availability – every downtime minute is credited.
WorkforceCenter is part of CGI CommunityCare360, an integrated, modular solution suite that enables patient-centric care. Its sister modules are designed to: bring together data and systems for home health monitoring, care planning and workforce and ambulance dispatch, integrated with EMRs; and share data, voice and video seamlessly across the community care continuum.