A living cloud strategy with a clear view on the role of cloud services in your agile operation requires a group effort. Our approach relies on an inclusive and cross-functional cloud strategy council with participants from IT, business units and functional leadership, where CGI is a facilitator and expert advisor. The resulting cloud strategy, architecture and plans reflect your organization’s imperatives and goals.
We work with you on four fronts:
- Setting up the ongoing strategic planning process with a methodology, outline, virtual online platform and workshops to develop and regularly refresh a future-fit multi-cloud strategy
- Strengthening your architecture discipline and maintaining a hybrid cloud reference architecture by assessing new concepts such as containerization, service mesh or zero-trust security for their potential
- Establishing a value-based adoption and implementation planning process by establishing a clear value-based portfolio and roadmap of modernization initiatives
- Planning and organizing for cloud capabilities through the organizing, staffing and development of a Cloud Competency Center
Our end-to-end Cloud Strategy, Planning and Architecture Services include:
- Cloud Strategy and Business Alignment
- Cloud Assessments
- Cloud Adoption and Implementation Planning
- Technology, Architecture and Platform Security
- Cloud Competence Center Design and Setup
Learn more about these services and how we can help you achieve your cloud strategy, planning and architecture goals.