How will you realize the full potential of cloud-native development to accelerate your transformation?
Our cloud-native development approach uses systems thinking to focus on optimizing the whole. We look at the overall flow of work and value to eliminate the largest bottlenecks and balance human-centered design (HCD), domain-based composable software architecture, aligned team topologies, and cloud-native platforms. Overall, we work closely with you to get these dimensions right, and they are critical characteristics of our cloud-native software factory model.
More specifically, we work with you on three fronts:
- Innovation compass (why and what) using HCD and domain and stream-based software architecture to prioritize and innovate the right things
- Innovation best practices (how) by co-developing the best team topologies and setups for agile, high-fidelity software innovation flows
- Flexible sourcing, skilling and scoping (who) to achieve collaboratively the best sourcing, skilling and scoping approach
Read our brochure to learn how we can help you achieve your cloud-native development goals.
Fueling an airline’s digitization with a cloud-native factory and DevOps
CGI is a long-term partner to a European airline in improving their customer experience and omni-channel sales. We helped the client plan and execute a modern API architecture, using integrations, microservices and an API Gateway, to enable consistent services across channels, including partners. The collaboration included forming a model for DevOps and CloudOps, operationalized in a scalable cloud-native development factory on AWS. The program reduced deployment times from hours to minutes, increased deployment frequency from bi-weekly to several per day, and cut wait times for infrastructure setup and changes to minutes. The increase in agility and speed to market is transformative.
Key services include:
• Experience and Design
• Dynamic Product Development Sprint
• Cloud-native Platform Setup
• Lean Agile DevOps @ Scale
• Cloud-native Software Factory
Our partner ecosystem includes market leaders such as VMWare, RedHat, CloudFoundry and many more.