CGI awarded Gold recognition in the EcoVadis sustainability rating for third year in a rowMONTRÉAL, May 22, 2020 - CGI (TSX: GIB. A) (NYSE: GIB) is pleased to announce that, for the third consecutive year, it has been awarded the EcoVadis Gold rating for its corporate social responsibility (CSR) commitment ...
CGI builds momentum in the Canadian credit union market, announcing more than $27 million in early contract renewals and new CGI RFS360™ clientsToronto, Ontario, September 16, 2019 – CGI (TSX: GIB. A) (NYSE: GIB) announced that it has been awarded contracts worth more than $27 million to renew and extend CGI RFS360*banking services with Canadian credit unions in the Credit Union Services ...
Innovating at pace and scale
In today’s dynamic market, innovation needs to become a continuous process—not a one-off event. The goal is to innovate in a structured way to gain maximum value—at pace and scale. This requires closing any agility gaps and implementing innovations quickly across the enterprise at scale. Many organizations, however, face challenges in moving past the prototypes and scaling their ideas to achieve fast and lasting results.
- 50% of business executives interviewed as part of the 2020 CGI Client Global Insights said they measure the ROI of innovation investments.
- 22% say they are highly satisfied with the ROI from innovation investments (8 or above on a scale of 1 to 10).
From innovation sprints to “culture hacking” and innovator coaching, we help you implement innovation management in a targeted, structured and strategic manner to harness and monetize creative ideas from within the organization. Our end-to-end innovation service suite helps you build a structured and consolidated innovation management process. We drive cultural change through organizational design and operations transformation, and, in our design and innovation studios, we run design sprints to develop minimum viable products with agility, quality and speed.
Innovative service improvement
Within the Munich University of Applied Sciences, central IT provides a variety of services for different areas, such as the university’s administration, libraries, faculties and other departments.
“To meet the expectations of users today and in the future, IT needs new approaches. Using CGI’s analysis and methodology, we were able to identify specific options for action and, together with the specialist departments, develop common ideas for improving service quality.”
Prof. Dr. Manfred Paul, Head of Central IT at Munich University of Applied Sciences
Turning the creativity of your experts into customer-focused innovation
- Innovation focus day - One-day workshop to envision how innovation should work in alignment with your strategy and to identify innovation use cases
- Innovation sprint - One or several innovation sprints to demonstrate how innovation can work fast
- Lean innovation agency - Customized innovation incubator with tailored frameworks and blueprints
- Innovator coaching - Experienced CGI innovation coaches to guide your innovators, helping to perfect and deliver their innovation ideas
- Innovation “run” services - CGI runs all or some of your innovation processes, executing innovation campaigns, design thinking and MVPs
- Innovation culture hacking - CGI helps change your organization’s culture to help you become a fast-moving, agile and courageous, innovator and, ultimately, a digital leader
- Innovation at scale - End-to-end services—from discovery and ambition setting, to ideation, to organizational design, implementation and operation, to continuous improvement
Innovation Centers and Labs
CGI has a global network of collaborative labs and innovation centers, supported and informed by clients and our emerging technology practices (ETPs). Located near clients, these facilities enable collaborative innovation and access to global innovation capabilities, with local support, clear accountability and measurable results.