While defining a new business strategy can be a difficult task, managing the human dimension of a change is often even more challenging. How can you help your employees successfully integrate the changes being introduced?
CGI's change management services help clients manage the risks and implement the strategies that lead to success in their organizational change projects. Our simple, effective business consulting approach consists of conducting a diagnosis of the situation and assessing, analyzing and developing a change management strategy that addresses the specific challenges you face.
Representative change management services
To support your decision making, CGI applies systems thinking at every change management stage. Offerings include:
- Strategic change – CGI focuses on aligning people's behaviors across all levels of your critical business objectives, with a goal of supporting large-scale organizational transformation. Our change management approach begins with coaching leaders on managing and communicating effectively through change when things might not be "business as usual" for your organization.
- Effectiveness assessment – CGI's analysts look at the interdependencies among your organization's culture, capacity and behaviors to understand their influence on results. We facilitate online assessments that provide new insights presented using standardized views.
- Organization and process (O&P) design – As you roll out major organizational shifts, CGI delivers the change management strategies that motivate your people, ensuring their alignment to the new structure and building the steps for success. CGI's methodologies ensure you benchmark your organization at the start of any change process and track your progress against goals at every milestone.
- High performance team development – Customized, action-based techniques generate immediate gains while keeping teams focused on daily work. Diagnostic tools identify your people's strengths and ways to better work together, often eliminating the risks of common conflicts from occurring.
- Knowledge management – CGI capitalizes upon and collects, captures and collates assets across your knowledge management value chain to harness and manage the intellectual capital and properties that best anticipate and support needed change.
CGI combines these services with stakeholder engagement methodologies that achieve acceptance and build partnerships for lasting success. We help you identify, group and engage your stakeholders, tying them with management to ensure the entire organization is ready to adopt change.