Utilities must balance transforming their business while providing reliable service
Disruption due to increasing natural disasters, changing consumption patterns, and growing regulatory compliance adds to the challenges utilities already face with consumer renewables and energy efficiency practices evolving traditional business models.
Do these sound familiar?
- Rising costs and risks to maintain enterprise technology
- Increasing complex security and regulatory requirements
- Staffing challenges or pending retirements
- Agility constraints with current legacy systems
- Cyclical enterprise system upgrades hinder innovation
Balancing pressures to get more out of assets, streamline processes and reduce costs while maintaining mission-critical services is complex, costly and can distract utilities from their core business.