Our priorities and targets in action
By 2025, achieve the same diversity representation at the leadership levels as the company as a whole.
Create a welcoming and respectful environment for all individuals interacting with us regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability or background
Improve access to quality education for underrepresented groups to create a talented IT workforce founded upon diversity, equity and inclusion
Achieve career equity by supporting talented individuals from underrepresented groups to bring forward their thought leadership and innovation
Education and training
We are actively engaged in creating and sustaining talent through education programs and by collaborating with institutions around the globe.
- STEM@CGI, a global program that inspires and mentors people for STEM careers
- U’DEV, our coding schools for all talents
- Spoofy, a free game that teaches children the importance of cybersecurity
- PTECH, a partnership that helps students in the U.S. develop skills and competencies for competitive careers
- Redi School, a collaboration in Germany to support refugees and underprivileged groups by introducing them to IT
Ownership and engagement
We invest in comprehensive learning and development programs to ensure our members build and increase the skills they need to respond to clients’ advancing digital needs as well as advance their career aspirations.
- CGI Academia wins 2021 Brandan Hall Gold awards and named Learning Platform of the Year by The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI)
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We believe that a more diverse, equitable and inclusive member community drives stronger business performance.
Health and well-being for our members
We are committed to fostering an environment focused on health and well-being where all members can thrive personally and professionally.