The need for digital led universities
Users are at the heart of every organization. In the higher education sector, “the user” is a wider range of stakeholders with vastly differing needs, from students and alumni to faculty staff to investors.
As post-pandemic disruptions continue to affect higher education institutions, many innovative leaders have reprioritized their focus to address challenges on:
- End-to-end constituents (students, parents, faculty, staff, and alumni) experience
- The proliferation of emerging technologies
- Sustainability initiatives
- Mitigating increased security risks
- Strategic advisory
How CGI is helping create a world-class university experience
We support the delivery of consistent, world-class services and experiences that suit the wide-ranging expectations, requirements, and touchpoints of these varying stakeholders at every point throughout their university experience lifecycle.
- Accessible – inclusivity as standard
- Personalized – unique interactions tailored to users
- Cultural and behavioral – training and communication, information and onboarding
- Omni-channel - cloud-based, advanced toolsets
- Empowered collaboration – Innovation as a service: automation, chatbots, AI, machine learning