Waiting for Digital Transformation in the Public SectorWatching the famous Becket’s play Waiting for Godot is painful, not in the craftsmanship of the prose or theatrical merits, but in the knowledge, that Didi and Gogo (the main characters) are on their own, and the fictional ...
Eight reasons states need a system of record for disaster recoveryWorking in the wild world of natural disaster recovery, it is difficult to ignore the data that indicates our environment is under stress. Wildfires are more devastating. Coastal flooding events are occurring more frequently. Hurricanes ...
Big bang approaches to modernizing complex health and human services systems have been risky and costly propositions. Flexible, incremental approaches using modular components not only reduce risk but are more adaptable to change and can deliver earlier benefits.
CGI’s ModernSI approach provides not only for effective program management and governance of HHS IT projects, but also the critical work of data integration in an era of modular and agile deployments. We use leading-edge project management and systems integration tools and techniques to help clients achieve their transformation, compliance and service delivery goals.
As a solution independent integrator, CGI works with leading technologies, platforms and approaches, including COTS and framework products. This allows us to deliver practical innovation and best-fit solutions for each client organization.
- Enterprise program management office for large integration projects
- Modular, incremental modernization approach for complex systems
- Tested approach and tools to help government move toward agile development
- Business process management for applications on client premises or in the cloud
- Master data management and analytics to support customer-centric services
- Child welfare system and child support enforcement expertise and partnerships
- Patient-centered care management for healthcare delivery services
- Customer service technologies, such as CGI Atlas360, and portal development that focus on self-help to reduce call center volumes and shorten average hold times for citizen services
Also read about CGI's healthcare expertise across the public and private sectors.