Agencies focused on advancing environmental priorities play an important role in the American way of life: protecting human health, preserving public lands, expanding access to renewable energy, addressing climate change, amplifying tribal voices, and supporting economic opportunity through innovation. As agencies such as the Environmental Protection Agency and the departments of Agriculture, Interior and Energy execute on their critical missions, they can turn to CGI for expertise that accelerate outcomes.
- Insights and actions to support critical priorities such as environmental justice, sustainability, clean energy advancement and economic opportunity
- Technologies to support vital regulatory functions such as permitting and inspections
- Solutions to support the effective issuance and oversight of key funding programs under legislation such as the Inflation Reduction Act, Bipartisan Infrastructure Act, and the CHIPS and Science Act
- Broad capabilities to modernize systems and processes for mission impact while enabling the effective operation of legacy and modern within the agency ecosystem
- Pragmatic innovations that advance the mission while recognizing inherent limitations in both budget and workforce