Join our Special Interest Group (SIG) webinar for Housing Associations on Friday 28 May 2021 from 12.00-12.45, where we will explore the dynamics of how IT and Digital are working together today in light of their competing priorities:
- IT: Priority is ‘keeping the lights on’
- Digital: Priority is exploring new ways of working
In the webinar, the panel will discuss the benefits that digital transformation can deliver for Housing Associations and their tenants, but also some of the challenges that need to be overcome to make it happen. Is there an inherent tension between the need to deliver transformation and finding the time and resources to do so? Can Housing Associations afford to or indeed afford not to do it? These questions and more will make for a lively debate and we will welcome any questions from the audience on the day.
- Greig Wibberley, Director of Business Applications L&Q
- Jo Hamilton, Head of Digital, Home Group
- Michael Swales Director, CGI.