Experience and expertise
CGI delivers innovative rail services and solutions to help railways across the globe optimize existing assets, run better operations and improve the passenger experience.
Explore how we are driving innovation and performance in rail services.
- View our client highlights
- Provider of mission-critical traffic control systems for ProRail, which manages the Dutch railway network
- Delivery of an innovative business intelligence approach with state-of-the-art technologies and CO2 optimized infrastructure in partnership with the Deutsche Bahn GroupMobile
- Award-winning customer intelligence solutions, including mobile apps such as iNStapp for train occupancy (recognized as part of 2017 Tibco Trailblazer Award to NS), My Train for train arrival, and Helsinki Journey Planner for trip planning
- Delivery of mobile asset management and mobile ticketing inspection solutions for French railway service and infrastructure provider SNCF
- Partner of numerous rail organizations across the globe, including SNCF (France), NS and ProRail (Netherlands), Deutsche Bahn (Germany), Queensland Rail (Australia), SJ (Sweden), VIA Rail (Canada) and others
- Provider of award-winning and innovative SIGMA solution for railway management
- Work with Queensland Rail to transform its data centers, migrate the company to CGI’s service desk, evolve its ICT service delivery, provide additional ICT services and drive innovation
Journey planning, smart ticketing, journey monitoring and real-time alerts, applied customer insight.
Real-time train location, smart ticketing, mobile ticketing, integrated travel planning, settlement systems, on-train electricity metering.
Enterprise asset management, mobile workforce efficiency, M2M intelligent infrastructure, supply chain optimization.
CGI provides a full range of services and solutions for railway operators and infrastructure providers.
We partner with railways to address today’s challenges for future success.