IT environments are growing increasingly complex and hybrid in nature, requiring higher levels of support. At the same time, organizations are looking for cost and operational efficiencies in IT operations in order to focus on mission results.
CGI’s Unify360 Hybrid IT Managed Services solution offers a full spectrum of managed services to support our clients’ day-to-day service management operations. We offer a best-fit approach, with full or partial managed services for both on-premises, cloud-based and hybrid environments.
Key Unified Hybrid IT Managed Services include:
- Managed IT services/Integrated IT Service Management (ITSM) – Based on mature ITIL processes, our CGI Unify360 managed services provide the visibility and control needed to achieve consistent, high-quality performance. Services include a fully integrated service portal for incident, ticket and request management with service level agreement reporting; an enterprise dashboard for real-time management information; and a robust monitoring system for transparency via integrated systems monitoring and issue resolution
- Help/service desk – Flexible, complete service desk options allow clients to choose the level of delivery needed, with multi-lingual service desk operations covering all time zones. We integrate seamlessly and cost-effectively with existing in-house capabilities.
- Managed security services (NOC/SOC) – Services track, defend and report the security status of compete resources. We enable early discovery of vulnerabilities through deep insights into operating systems, application and database scans. Local, dedicated teams are backed by global security operations and network operations centers with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Multi-source Services Integration (MSI) / Service Integration and Management (SIAM) – CGI supports any MSI/SIAM role to help reduce complexity in a multi-provider environment. From strategic guidance to brokerage, multi-supplier coordination to IT service continuity management, core service integration to service transition management, planning and support, CGI delivers the expertise needed to achieve IT objectives.
Unified Hybrid IT Management Services benefits
- Permits IT organizations to focus on requirements, not execution
- Enhances control through service levels and reporting metrics
- Delivers committed services for a committed price
- Provides a transparent line of sight between service and cost
- Delivers lower cost operating model than internal or staff augmentation models
- Fosters IT planning and documentation of knowledge