The continued shift from traditional data centers to a hybrid IT model requires a new approach for managing IT assets in any location—on premises or in the cloud. The CGI Hybrid IT Management Platform, powered by the CGI Unify360 platform, serves as an integrated platform for brokering, acquiring, operating, securing and governing all elements of a hybrid IT universe. Key functions provided by the platform include:
- Self-service catalog and provisioning
- Dashboards and business analytics
- Cloud services integration and brokerage
- Consolidated billing/chargeback
- Decision support
- Risk management
CGI’s Hybrid IT Management platform enables a single-pane-of-glass view into infrastructure spend, service availability, performance, security and compliance postures as well as aggregated billing and chargeback across the enterprise IT portfolio, including cloud and legacy IT assets. It provides an open ecosystem that is adaptable to client-specific requirements or existing investments through it API gateway.
The CGI Unify360 Hybrid IT Management Platform delivers greater asset utilization through automation and standardization. Advanced capabilities including automated event analysis, autonomic incident resolution and robotic process automation.
- Single platform for acquiring, operating, securing and governing all elements of the IT universe
- Enforced organization governance through client-defined approval workflows
- Improved oversight of hybrid IT operations via real-time data on portfolio performance, billing and security compliance
- Consolidated view into spend, service availability and security posture
- Automation and autonomic processes to deliver at business speed
- Open ecosystem adaptable to client-specific requirements or existing investments
- Greater control over IT operational spend