Unified management of hybrid IT environments
Enterprises that are adding cloud-based solutions to their traditional IT mix are finding that holistic control of these hybrid environments can be elusive, resulting in higher costs and risk.
CGI Unify360 provides the unified IT platform, consulting services, frameworks and practices needed to understand an organization’s entire IT portfolio, create cohesive strategies that align IT to business objectives, and maximize IT investments as a result. The solution supports provisioning, configuration, incidents, reporting, billing and workload management for both traditional IT and cloud-based solutions, while providing 100% visibility into the spend, service availability and security postures of all elements in the hybrid IT universe.
CGI Unify360 is designed to help organizations seeking to move to the cloud with confidence, gain new approaches to optimize IT investments, speed time to market and increase competitiveness. Example use cases include:
- Centrally manage hybrid cloud environments with greater security, automation and governance
- Optimize cloud services to reduce expenses and better connect IT resources to business objectives, regardless of the cloud and IT provider (e.g. public, private, internal) used
- Use multiple cloud service providers (CSPs) for different stages of the system development lifecycle
- Consolidate data centers and migrate legacy systems to multi-cloud environments
- Provide self-service provisioning, workflow automation, billing, chargeback/showback
- Solve the problem of “rogue” cloud acquisition and portfolio sprawl with enterprise-wide governance, transparency and control
- Ensure cloud readiness for smooth migration of legacy systems to multi-cloud environments
- Federate multiple private clouds to meet business needs
- Provide governance for multisourcing services integration (MSI)/service integration and management (SIAM)
Key features of CGI Unify360
- Open ecosystem adaptable to client-specific requirements
- Integrated decision-support model
- Standards-based compliance applied across all applications and data.
- Solid governance model to control rogue buys and technology sprawl
- Robust security capabilities, including managed security services, continuous protection and accelerated threat response designed to support the highest-security levels, such as sensitive Department of Defense data and Personally Identifiable Information
- Consulting services and frameworks, including application portfolio management, to help clients assess best-fit environments and apply innovative technology to maximize their hybrid IT portfolios.
- Partnerships with market-leading CSPs such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
Contact us to learn how CGI Unify360 can help you unify your IT universe.
Read more about our cloud and hybrid IT services and solutions.
Pricing available upon request.