Building better solutions and stronger communities
We believe a strong-supplier diversity fosters innovation; adds competitive value to products; improves the ability to manage, market, and maintain a competitive advantage; increases and supports economic development in our business communities; and creates strategic alliances with majority suppliers who have a commitment to grow minority suppliers. We believe in developing mutually beneficial, long-term relationships based on reciprocal trust. To foster that trust, we pursue close and wide-ranging communication with suppliers.
More about supplier diversity at CGI
Our ongoing relationships with diverse suppliers are imperative to our success and enable innovation across our supply chain while strengthening our go-to-market capabilities. And when we partner with diverse-owned businesses, we promote economic growth—both in the IT industry and throughout our communities.
CGI would like to establish partnerships with businesses interested in providing quality services and supplies to our federal, state and commercial clients. This includes but is not limited to:
Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)
Federal Supplier Diversity
Commercial and State Government Supplier Diversity
To learn more about CGI's Commercial and State Government Supplier Diversity Program, email, email@example.com.
- More about our commitment to supplier diversity
- Every employee, who is delegated the responsibility to directly or indirectly commit the expenditure of corporation funds for the purchase of goods and services, shall encourage meaningful engagement of diverse businesses.
- Management and technical assistance is offered where appropriate to assist diverse business concerns in becoming stronger suppliers in their area of expertise.
- All key suppliers understand that they are expected to adopt similar initiatives. Overall company coordination of the process shall be the responsibility of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion—in partnership with CGI U.S. CGS Procurement Business Partner—but all of our business leaders are expected to support CGI’s commitment to our supplier diversity objectives.
- Quarterly, we measure our performance to ensure progress towards annual goals—and report, annually, our overall performance in supplier diversity.