November 13, 2020 Over the past few years, federal agencies have become more and more comfortable with Agile ...
The American Society of Military Comptrollers' National Professional Development Institute (PDI) is an annual training event designed to enhance resource/financial management knowledge and skills, and to share best practices toward meeting the complex challenges of today’s fiscal environment. The PDI 2019 program will include general and Service Day sessions, mini-courses, and workshops, focusing on defense financial management competency areas. Speakers will discuss current issues in Department of Defense (DOD) and US Coast Guard financial management operations.
CGI will be exhibiting at booth 308, showcasing Momentum®, our market-leading, full-featured, flexible web-based system built to support the full federal financial, budget, asset and procurement management lifecycles.
CGI’s Momentum is:
- Adaptable to help you meet future legislative requirements, regulations and evolving business practices
- Flexible to give you a choice of delivery model, such as a shared service and/or a subscription pricing model
- Reliable to maintain your process controls and preserve data integrity
- Accurate to enable better operational and programmatic decision making
- Secure to meet the strictest federal requirements
- Accountable to stand the test of rigorous federal operations and audits
- Agile to provide quick access to real-time financial results
- Efficient to enhance accounting control, process control, and collaboration
To read more about our Momentum solution visit our Momentum page.