Having a clearly defined digital strategy that addresses digital culture enables organizations to focus on what is most important, yielding practical outcomes such as:
- Renewed business clarity, prioritized business imperatives and key success measures
- A realistic assessment of the current state: what’s working and what’s not
- A vision of what needs to change and an articulation of the value of that change to key stakeholders
- A comprehensive roadmap for how change is implemented across people, processes and technology
- Cultural change plan to ensure changes are embedded and actionable
- Direction about which digital and physical channels are most appropriate and when
- Plan for using data analytics, IoT, cloud, automation, mobility, social media and other digital enablers to accelerate the transformation journey.