Wealth management solutions
Traditional investment, performance and risk assumptions are being challenged as never before. To succeed in these uncertain economic times, financial institutions need a proven technology partner that delivers wealth management solutions that address the need for proactive investment management, planning and portfolio administration.
CGI Wealth360 is a comprehensive suite of solutions that help wealth management professionals anticipate change, offer creative options and increase efficiencies as they manage their clients’ investments. From front office sales tools to middle office decision making and back office administration, CGI Wealth360 delivers an industry-leading, end-to-end wealth management solution.
CGI has more than 35 years of experience in providing innovative services and solutions to leading global financial institutions and a team of more than 1000 wealth management business and IT professionals. Our holistic industry view provides a broad range of solutions to improve efficiency, scalability and flexibility, and to help you maintain a competitive advantage.
- End-to-end wealth management solutions for banks, brokerages, investment counsellors and insurers
- Team of over 1,000 professionals bringing industry leading expertise and experience to the wealth management sector
- Over 50 major financial institution clients across North America and Europe
- Maintaining over CA$900 billion in assets through our portfolio management, investment funds and plan administration solutions
- Fully managed service offering including ASP, facilities management, disaster recovery and technical support
CGI Wealth360TM is a trademark of CGI Group Inc.
Read our blog
January 13, 2017A consumer perspective on FinTech disruption (part 3)
January 13, 2017A consumer perspective on FinTech disruption (part 2)
December 22, 2016A consumer perspective on FinTech disruption (part 1)
2016 CGI Global 1000
We met one-on-one with 1,000 business and IT leaders across 10 industries in 20 countries.
Discover the insights