Integrating data visualization with GIS to optimize land management
Tracking ownership details and maximizing the use of land and other assets is critical to the upstream industry, and technology plays an important role. CGI’s X2R LAND is a web-based application that provides enterprise-wide and reliable land management using the latest technology.
CGI’s innovative X2R LAND system allows companies to manage and report on their lands in both the U.S. and Canada. It provides high data visualization through customizable dashboards integrated with GIS. Dashboards can be based on individual needs or roles, and integrated with third-party data to display as layers on the map. Additionally, geo-fencing enables the software to generate alerts when changes have been detected within the defined area.
Key features of X2R LAND include:
- Complete, enterprise-wide land system including modules for contracts, mineral leases, surface leases, access agreements, wells, fee titles and joint ventures (units, facilities and service agreements)
- Anytime, anywhere access
- Single sign-on capability
- Configurable to support regional and user preferences
- Comprehensive audit-trail functionality
- Integration with third-party applications like IHS and Drilling Info
- Robust reporting, querying and projects capability
- High data integrity via “soft delete” and “list of values”
- Enhanced user experience.
Download the X2R LAND fact sheet.