Imagine Nation ELC 2023 brings together the government technology community to discuss the issues facing government, and works together to develop practical solutions and innovative strategies. At this year’s event, attendees will examine and discuss the challenges and opportunities from the past year, and the role technology has played.
Demystifying AI: The Transformation Journey
October 30, 9:45-10:45 a.m.
Moderated by: Ratima Kataria
An agency's AI transformation journey will not be effective without careful consideration. An AI implementation has implications for policy, other technologies, infrastructure and the workforce and workplace culture. Agencies must approach AI with all of these in mind to ensure delivery of mission driven services.
- Anil “Neil” Chaudhry—Associate Administrator Office of Planning and Analytics, Department of Transportation
- Gerald Caron—CIO, Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration
- Greg Singleton (invited)—Chief AI Officer, Department of Health and Human Services
- Alexis Bonnell (invited)—Chief Innovation Officer of Digital Capabilities Air Force Research Laboratory
People NOT Zombies - The Business of Doing (How Do We Actually Get the Work Done)
October 30, 11:00-12:00 p.m.
Moderated by: Deb Choudhury
In this session, we will discuss the impact of technology on people from the end user, workforce, customer experience and leadership perspectives. With the industry focusing more and more on getting new systems and technology out and in the hands of users quickly, how do we continue to retain our focus on people and product adoption? Experts will share how they strike a balance between speed and adoption, and what additional human factors they think are important as part of a technology transformation.
- Jonathan Benett, Chief Global Government Solutions, Adobe
- Arianne Gallagher-Welcher (invited)—Executive Director, Department of Agriculture
- Courtney Winship (invited)—Homeland Security Information Network Lead, Department of Homeland Security