SCP Health leveraged one of CGI's U.S. centers in Lafayette and overall Salesforce capabilities to implement a provider contracting workflow and repository to streamline and standardize operations.
- Cumbersome recruiting process; limited workflow; ineffective process for establishing contracts with highly specialized medical professionals
- Delays in placing medical professionals
- Inefficient inter-departmental communication
- Decision delays impacted revenue
- No comprehensive reporting or dashboards.
- CGI brought Salesforce knowledge and effective, interactive design techniques and leveraged agile/sprint methodology
- Processes will manage 7500 medical professionals (physicians, physician assistants; nurse practitioners; specialists) and over 400 client entities
- Originally focused on telehealth, project quickly expanded enterprise-wide
- Easy to use screens; logical flow; integration to payroll, billing & invoicing; reporting.
- Rapid implementation and roll-out using agile-like principles (sprint-based)
- Cross departmental teams will have insights into recruiting and contracting
- Improved time to complete a contract amendment from one day to five seconds
- Expected Go-Live: July, 2020. • Number of SCP Health users: 50 – 60+.