Utilities - Business solutions
Tailored solutions and services that enhance
Efficiency, compliance and customer satisfaction are key to success in today's environment. CGI's depth and breadth of expertise in the utilities sector coupled with strong IT knowledge have enabled, and continues to fuel, the development of tailored solutions for the utilities business.
- Demand side management (DSM) and energy efficiency (EE): helps organizations build comprehensive and robust systems for enhanced tracking and management, resulting in the ability to better contribute to reducing energy consumption, meet portfolio targets, address government regulations and improve customer service
- efluidMC Client Management and Billing Software Package: efluidMC is an integrated client relation management software package dedicated to the utilities sector . It was designed for energy suppliers and distributors through a split-vision business and technical offering.
- Geospatial solutions: provides the expertise and tools clients need to capitalize on their GIS strategies and investments through an end-to-end set of geomatic services, including strategic planning, business process engineering, creation and implementation of a complete GIS solution, training, and application maintenance and support
- CGI Critical Infrastructure Protection Framework for NERC Compliance: helps utilities comply with standards and protocols established by NERC; this solution provides an enterprise framework to meet requirements for managing, tracking and monitoring NERC-related compliance
- Carbon emissions solution – Carbon Analytics: enables companies to monitor in real-time their carbon emissions in the areas of electricity consumption, travel and transportation and waste (e.g., paper, plastic, etc.) and identify offset opportunities; it also supports complex data enquiries, industry benchmarking and scenario analysis