- U.S. FEDERAL HOME
- CONTRACT VEHICLES
- SUPPLIER DIVERSITY
- CONTACT US
U.S. federal market
CGI Federal understands the importance of the role that small businesses play in the federal government contracting arena. Our Small Business Program (SBP) is fully committed to the utilization of small businesses across all sub-classifications, including but not limited to:
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- 8(a) firms
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)
CGI would like to establish partnerships with businesses interested in providing quality services and supplies to our federal government clients. If you believe your company fits this mold, we invite you to register with us.
In order to become a member of the CGI Federal Network on GovWin, please click “Join Network” to register and upload your Capabilities Statement to our Registered Supplier Portal. If your company is currently a GovWin subscriber, you can login with your existing GovWin user account to update any of your pertinent information.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.