Airports today are facing increasing competition, security and safety concerns, government regulation, and passenger expectations. At the same time, they’re under pressure to keep prices low and quality high. Efficient airport operations management has become more and more critical. CGI’s GO Airport Operations Suite provides a comprehensive technology and business platform for optimizing airport operations management, enabling airports to drive performance and profitability.
GO is an airport operations database (AODB) designed to manage all of the daily operational activities of an airport. Key features include the following:
- Global view of operations, including accurate and complete information on every flight, resource and operations area
- Fully customizable public information capabilities to keep passengers and other stakeholders informed of flight and other key information
- Full integration with a wide range of airport systems, including RMS, FIDS, CUTE, CUSS, ATC, A-CDM, BHS, (V-)DGS and DCS
- Graphical displays providing “big picture” views and a dynamic , user friendly, “drag and drop” interface
- Multi-airport, multi-device and multi-language support
- Full reporting capabilities and built-in operational dashboard
- Exception display that highlights resource allocation conflicts and information gaps
GO supports the operational needs of the full spectrum of airports, from international hubs to smaller regional terminals. Key benefits of the platform include the following:
- Reduced management efforts by up to 80%
- Reduced taxi time (and associated fuel consumption) by up to 10%
- Reduced planning efforts by up to 87.5%
- Improved resource allocation
- Standardized processes
- Reduced costs
- Increased productivity
GO clients benefit from CGI’s 30+ years of aviation experience. We’re also the only global systems integrator to own our own AODB solution and product roadmap. Our experience includes serving 4 of the top 5 major global airlines and 5 of the top 10 airports in Europe.
CGI’s aviation experts offer in-depth knowledge of the technologies vital to airport operations combined with an understanding of the unique needs of our clients. We work to that our clients benefit from the greatest possible operational efficiencies and business results.
For more information on GO or CGI’s aviation capabilities in general, contact us.