- INVESTORS HOME
- Warning - share fraud and boiler room scams
- EARNINGS AND CONFERENCES
Warning regarding share fraud and boiler room scams
Be aware of unsolicited phone calls or correspondence concerning investment matters to former Logica shareholders and attempts to gain access to those individuals. We have informed the authorities.
Please be alert should you be contacted. Typically, the caller/writer claims to be from a major investment bank or stockbroker, or a reputable financial institution, offering investments relating to the sale of shares in Logica plc to CGI. They may also promise that these investments will lead to substantial financial gains. These are not genuine offers or investments, and are not endorsed by any of the banks or Logica or CGI.
We understand that the callers/writers are very persuasive, and very persistent. If you do receive a call, we strongly urge you not to disclose any personal information.
Should you be contacted, please:
- try to get as many details as you can about the caller: their name, their organisation or company, telephone number, email address etc.
- report the matter to the police on the Action Fraud website http://www.actionfraud.police.uk or by telephone: 0300 123 2040
- report the matter to the FCA either by calling the consumer helpline on 0845 606 1234 or by visiting their dedicated website: http://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/scams/investment-scams
- you may also contact Samantha Taccone in CGI’s Investor Relations team by email: email@example.com. Please note, however, that the Investor Relations team cannot give financial or legal advice.
The following link contains useful information for consumers and shareholders: http://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/scams/investment-scams
Shareholders should be wary of unsolicited advice, offers to buy or sell shares or related investments or offers of free company reports.