Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 90,250 consultants and professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results. CGI Fiscal 2022 reported revenue is $12.87 billion and CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB).
Fiscal year end: September 30
- Transfer Agent
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Ave., 8th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
North America toll-free: 1-800-564-6253
Computershare Investor Centre
- Share Fraud - WARNING
Be aware of unsolicited phone calls or correspondence concerning investment matters to former Logica shareholders and attempts to gain access to those individuals.
Shareholders should be wary of unsolicited advice, offers to buy or sell shares or related investments or offers of free company reports.
View the Share Fraud and Boiler Room Scams page to learn more.
Q1 F2023 performance highlights1
- Revenue of $3.45 billion, up 11.6% year-over-year or 12.3% year-over-year in constant currency;
- Adjusted EBIT of $554.1 million, up 6.3% year-over-year, for a margin of 16.1%;
- Net earnings of $382.4 million, up 4.1% year-over-year, for a margin of 11.1%;
- Net earnings excluding specific items* of $398.2 million, up 7.8% year-over-year, for a margin of 11.5%;
- Diluted EPS of $1.60, up 7.4% year-over-year;
- Diluted EPS excluding specific items* of $1.66, up 10.7% year-over-year;
- Cash from operating activities of $605.3 million, representing 17.5% of revenue;
- Bookings of $4.04 billion, for a book-to-bill ratio of 117.0%; and
- Backlog of $25.01 billion or 1.9x annual revenue.
- 53% Managed IT and Business Process Services
- 47% Business consulting, strategic IT consulting and systems integration
- 31% United States
- 16% Canada
- 16% France
- 11% United Kingdom
- 6% Germany
- 6% Finland
- 5% Sweden
- 9% Rest of the world
- 35% Government
- 23% Financial services
- 23% Manufacturing, retail and distribution
- 12% Communications and utilities
- 7% Health
* Specific items in Q1-F2023 include: $15.8 million in acquisition-related and integration costs, net of tax; Specific items in Q1-F2022 include: $2.0 million in acquisition-related and integration costs, net of tax.
Note: All figures in Canadian dollars. Q1-F2023 MD&A, interim condensed consolidated financial statements and accompanying notes can be found at cgi.com/investors and have been filed with both SEDAR in Canada and EDGAR in the U.S.