MONTRÉAL, March 1, 2021 - CGI (TSX: GIB.A) (NYSE: GIB) announced today that André Imbeau, ...
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Download CGI RULES OF CONDUCT (PDF)
Virtual Shareholder Meeting Guide
Attending the Virtual Meeting
This year, we will hold our annual general meeting of shareholders in a virtual format, which will be conducted via live audio webcast.
All shareholders and guests can attend and view the live audio webcast. Only shareholders will be able to ask questions at the meeting, and only registered shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders (including non-registered shareholders who have duly appointed themselves as proxyholders) will be able to vote at the meeting.
- Use an internet-connected device such as a laptop, computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- For optimal viewing and usage, the site is best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater.
Login to the meeting 15 minutes beforehand at: www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/CGI2020
- Enter the 16-digit control number found on the form of proxy or voting instruction form into the Shareholder login section.
- If you are Proxyholder or Appointee, enter the exact Appointee Name and 8-digit Appointee Identification Number provided by the Shareholder.
- If you are a Guest, complete the Guest login information.
- Follow the instructions to access the meeting.
No matter where you are,
or what device you use, you can easily access the virtual shareholder meeting.
- View the presentation and listen to audio commentary
- “Vote Here!”
- “Ask a Question”
- Access meeting materials