Findings from the 2019 CGI Client Global Insights reveal that enhancing the customer experience is high on the agenda for utilities executives and developing a firm grasp of how to integrate and approach agile digital strategies has never been more important.
Many utilities still trail behind more customer-centric industries such as retail banking—an industry that excels in utilizing digital channels and providing enhanced customer experiences. It is critical for utilities to learn and emulate the best practices, technologies and models that have driven retail banking’s success.
As cross-pollination of digitalization and connectivity occurs across various industries, it offers utilities the opportunity to learn from and effectively engage and connect with players outside the industry and participate in emerging ecosystems.
Open Banking, a roadmap for banks to securely share customer data with apps, competitors, and others, is moving ahead full steam in Europe and is also beginning in Australia. The extension of data sharing to other sectors, in particular the energy sector, is just a step away. This opens up opportunities for utilities and banks alike to offer differentiated services and new products.
What the webinar will cover
CGI experts covering the webinar
|Ana DominguesVice-PresidentAs the Global Utilities Industry Lead, Ana Domingues is responsible for the portfolio strategy and growth of CGI’s global utilities business. Read more
|Jerry NortonVice-President, Financial ServicesJerry Norton is CGI’s Capital Markets and Corporate & Transaction Banking leader. He is jointly responsible for CGI’s strategy across the banking industry. Read more
During this webinar, CGI experts Ana Domingues and Jerry Norton, will explore the following topics:
- Where are utilities in their digital transformation journey, what are their investments and innovation focus?
- Why are utilities finding it challenging to deliver results from their digital strategies; what can they learn from more advanced industries and do differently?
- How mature are utilities in utilizing digital channels to enhance the customer experience?
- What are banks that are successful in transforming the customer experience doing differently?
- How has open data impacted banks?
- Drawing from the experiences of “Open Banking,” how will open data impact utilities’ businesses?
What time is the webinar
09h30 New York | 13h30 GMT | 14h30 London | 15h30 Paris
Register now to attend the webinar and learn more about the findings and perspectives from CGI’s Client Global Insights and retail banking’s digital leadership.