The honor is based on client feedback data from ISG’s independent, industry-wide survey
CGI has been awarded the 2021 ISG Star of Excellence Award in the Technology segment for outstanding services. Out of more than 1,000 service providers, CGI was one of just 29 companies that earned an award based on customer experience (CX) scores, according to the ISG Star of Excellence™–Customer Experience Benchmark Report.
ISG is a leading global technology research and advisory firm, and the Star of Excellence is its annual honor based upon CX scores gathered during a worldwide survey. This independent, industry-wide program recognizes service providers who deliver excellent service with client centricity and awards those that rise above the rest with exceptional experience scores.
“As per Star of Excellence™ 2021 client feedback data, CGI continues to develop its capabilities and bring in strong expertise across all established technologies to help clients in digitally transforming their business operations. Clients rated CGI highly on overall customer experience for service delivery, innovation and thought leadership, and people and cultural fit capabilities, with private/hybrid cloud clients rating CGI above the industry benchmark scores for the majority of assessed categories.”
Tarun Vaid, Lead Analyst, ISG Provider Lens™
The ISG report says CGI “brings in proven expertise to deliver solutions for their operations. The clients are extremely satisfied with the services provided and have scored more than 70 across the large number of categories assessed for ISG Star of Excellence.”
CGI also received high recommendation scores and responses from clients in:
- Healthcare, for “ability to adapt to changes in demand brought about by the pandemic and maintain effective cybersecurity measures.”
- Manufacturing, for “ability to reduce downtime in systems or services provided,” and capabilities for complying with policies and regulations and identifying specific features, processes or functions for continuous improvement. • Telecom and media, for ability to ensure easy transitioning of work from previous suppliers in addition to ability to identify specific features, processes or functions for continuous improvement.
The ISG report includes quotes from CGI clients surveyed, including:
“When we needed to shift the majority of our workforce to home and hybrid working, CGI were able to help us transition smoothly and quickly with no downtime.”
“CGI have crystal clear opinions and working strategies and are very cooperative to feedbacks and suggestions.”
“CGI services allowed us to retain internal resources to focus more on direct business interactions.”
ISG recognized CGI as a top provider in the Universal Technology category. Criteria for this category includes:
- At least 2 geographies covered for each technology
- More than 15 responses for each technology
- Covering 19 out of 26 technologies
- At least 30% of total responses submitted independently by the clients
The awards were announced virtually in December 2021. On May 18, 2022, executives from CGI’s Scandinavia & Central Europe operations received the award in person on behalf of CGI worldwide.
Ralf Bauer (center), CGI’s Senior Vice-President for Germany Central and South, and Marco Burk (right), CGI Vice-President, Marketing and Communications, for Scandinavia & Central Europe operations, receive the ISG Star of Excellence award for achievements in “Universal Technology" from Andreas Fahr (left), ISG partner for the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
“A big thank you to ISG for this award and to our global CGI colleagues who made this award possible." — Ralf Bauer, SVP for Germany Central and South, CGI