With CGI’s built-for-government Momentum solution, agencies can keep up to date on the complexities of new systems and policy reforms without interrupting their current services. Multiple market drivers affect the decisions of today’s federal acquisition professionals, including legislative mandates and e-government initiatives. With new mandates and initiatives constantly being added to the mix, it can be difficult to keep up. CGI understands your need to stay compliant without impacting your current objectives.
Designed specifically for the government, our solution provides the robust functionality that federal acquisition professionals need to get the job done right. CGI’s Momentum supports the entire procure-to-pay lifecycle, including requisitioning, creating requests for quotations, evaluating vendor offers, generating award documents for simplified acquisitions and complex contracts, creating purchase card buys and closing out contracts.
Our software provides you with the ability to automate and streamline business processes. This means more efficient and timely development, recording and reporting of all your procurements.
- Equipped with pre-loaded Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) forms and clauses
- Ability to create and maintain agency-specific forms and clauses with zero customizations to the baseline software
- Automated FAR clause recommendations through Momentum’s intelligent clause engine
- Out-of-the-box integration with the Federal Procurement Data System–Next Generation (FPDS-NG)
- Seamless transaction routing for efficient review and approval
- Procurement Action Lead Time (PALT) and milestones tracking
Vendor Self Service
Momentum’s vendor-facing component, Vendor Self Service, is a centralized location where vendors can register to do business with an agency. Integration with Momentum’s Vendor Self Service functionality allows agencies to post electronic solicitations to a vendor portal and allows vendors to submit electronic offers and invoices. You receive updated vendor information from the System for Award Management (SAM) through CGI’s Central Contractor Registration Connector (CCRC).