New markets may be the key to unlocking growth for fleet service operatorsGraham Chedzoy discusses growth opportunities for fuel card and fleet service operators and highlights the importance of offering new innovative services to customers.
Transforming the Fuel Retail Customer JourneyWith the transition to alternative fuels, new competition entering the market and the need to adapt to the post pandemic world, fuel retailers must reimagine new ways of doing business to respond, rebound and reinvent for continued success.
In a challenging market, energy companies are looking at how best to adapt to the changing market with the shift away from fossil-based fuels to alternative energy impacting every part of their business. With ambitious Net Zero targets to meet both for themselves and their customers, business models need to be reviewed and rethought. To do this, the ability to adapt and look at the business from the customer, environmental and operational perspective is key.
For customers, their changing demands means that insight can help provide a more personalised experience and innovative new services, whilst managing fuel and retail payments securely, safely and sustainably. We partner with many of the global energy and oil and gas majors in Europe and North America, providing services across the value chain, including energy production, management, distribution and B2B/B2C retail.
- Over $170bln in fuel transactions processed each year through our fleet systems
- Delivering complex industry solutions and services to energy organisations globally for over 30 years including supermajors in Europe and North America
- Strong ecosystem partnerships including AWS, Microsoft and Salesforce to ensure the right solutions for your organisation
- 95% of UK oil and gas offshore personnel movements are tracked by our VantagePoB solution, including averages of over 140 flights (helicopter and fixed wing), 3,000 passenger bookings and 800 freight items each and every day
- We deliver an end-to-end fuel payments system that enables Shell’s customers to manage their commercial fleets across the world.