To make the best operational decisions, commanders work with Intelligence agencies and allies to improve situational awareness by gathering the right information at the right time. This enables intelligence-led, mission-focussed decision making that can keep pace with the needs of information warfare in the age of uncertainty.
Global activity and connectivity coupled with unforeseen political and military factions presents new challenges to governments around the world. Adversaries now have access to global communication networks and social media and can quickly collate intelligence about their intended targets.
- Our Track Record
- Provides tools and techniques that automatically analyse huge quantities of information to find the critical pieces of information which could be vital to an ongoing operation.
- Provided tactical comms solutions for information exchange to military platforms and have helped shape the future vision of communications approaches to ensure that valuable resources, such as spectrum are used efficiently.
- Over 40 years of cyber and security assurance experience with Defence, Intelligence agencies, secure government and the commercial world, including many aspects of Critical National infrastructure.
- Utilise our experience, tools and services from around the world to secure the complex networks and systems which are essential to deliver military capability, safe from interference and disruption, for example our Advanced Threat Investigation and Protective Monitoring services.
- Deliver an effective electronic warfare information factory to help enable the Ministry of Defence to protect its platforms from harmful threats. It integrates commercial technology with military infrastructure to provide an agile, sustainable solution that can interoperate with our allies.
- Advise, design and build bespoke secure information management systems using proven commercial technologies in the Geospatial and Defence intelligence domains. Developed an innovative toolkit for information exploitation across public and private networks that enable our forces to work effectively in these information rich and spectrally congested domains.
- CGI has integrated geographic and situation information into battlefield and business systems for the last 15 years, whether in vehicles, command-and-control locations or for training and simulation. We have used a wide range of GIS tool-sets, including open-source, across many programmes.