RSS and podcast feeds
CGI's RSS feeds allow you to be automatically notified as soon as press releases are issued or when some of our web pages have been updated. You must previously subscribe to a RSS reader. View more information on RSS feeds.
To subscribe, right click the link of your choice, click "Copy Shortcut" and add the URL to your RSS reader. You can repeat this operation and choose as many topics as you want.
Available RSS feeds
- All recent media announcements
- Banking and financial markets media announcements
- Government media announcements
- Health media announcements
- Insurance media announcements
- IR calendar of events
- Manufacturing media announcements
- Oil and gas media announcements
- Retail and consumer goods media announcements
- Telecommunications media announcements
- Transport and logistics media announcements
- Utilities media announcements
- Wealth management media announcements
CGI's podcast feeds allow you to get audio content directly from CGI on your computer or your mobile device. You must previously subscribe to a podcast aggregator (or podcatcher). View more information on podcast feeds.
To subscribe, right click the link of your choice, click "Copy Shortcut" and add the URL to your podcatcher. You can repeat this operation and choose as many topics as you want.
Available Podcast feeds
RSS is an acronym for Really Simple Syndication. RSS feeds are an easy and efficient way to receive notification of when new information is available in a specific area of interest.
RSS feeds save time, allowing users to receive notification only when new content is available. Web site visitors choose the information they wish to subscribe to and can unsubscribe from any feed at any time.
First you will need an RSS feed reader (also called a news aggregator). RSS readers are simply programs that display the contents of an RSS feed in an easy to read format.
Once you have an RSS reader, simply click the icon or a link to the RSS feed and paste it into your RSS reader.
A podcast is a Web-based audio broadcast via an RSS feed, accessed by subscription over the Internet to a podcast reader (also called a podcatcher).
First you will need a podcatcher. Podcatchers are programs designed to download and aggregate podcasts for use in an audio player or a PC. There are a number of free podcatchers available on the Web, such as iTunes and Juice.
To subcribe to a podcast, simply click the icon or the link to the podcast feed and paste it into your podcatcher.
RSS Terms and Conditions
- CGI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate any or all of its RSS feeds at any time without notice.
- CGI RSS feeds are for non-commercial and private use only.
- CGI owns the content of all its RSS feeds and of all media announcements or other documents referred to in its RSS feeds.
- Many documents contain forward-looking statements. Click here for risks related to forward-looking statements. Information provided is only current as of the date specified in the document.
Disclaimer: Any references to non-CGI Web sites are provided for convenience only and do not in any manner serve as an endorsement of those Web sites. Your use of any non-CGI Web site is at your own risk.