Many organizations are seeking to reduce their legacy IT spend and re-invest the savings into digital enabling technology to drive business agility and overall competitiveness. CGI works with enterprises and governments to help them achieve this goal by migrating legacy IT infrastructure to the latest Microsoft technology.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- Your key technologies are reaching end of life or end of maintenance
- Aging IT infrastructure is too expensive and time-consuming to maintain
- Competitors are exploiting cloud-based flexibility and savings
- Growth via acquisition has introduced technology redundancies
Now is the time to migrate your dated IT infrastructure and gain access to Microsoft innovation
Rely on CGI Migration Services for Microsoft technology to modernize your IT infrastructure and better respond to business demands. With our services, you benefit from the best Microsoft technology combined with CGI’s proven systems integration expertise.
We help clients transition to the latest Microsoft products and services faster and cheaper. We offer specialized expertise, methodologies and project accelerators to successfully execute fixed-price Microsoft infrastructure migration projects worldwide.
Our experts migrate servers, workstations and messaging platforms to the latest versions of Microsoft Exchange Server®, Microsoft System Center, Windows® (including Active Directory®), Office®, SharePoint®, Skype® for Business and Yammer®. We can migrate your infrastructure onsite, to a private cloud, to the Microsoft public cloud (Office 365TM, Exchange Online, AzureTM) or to a hybrid environment.
With our migration services, leave no data behind, including personal or third-party archives, backups and user/application data. Even legacy messaging platforms (Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes®, GroupWise®, IMAP-based email systems) can be migrated and modernized with our services. In short, CGI can consolidate and virtualize your entire IT infrastructure and reduce your total cost of ownership.
At a glance
- Service offering for IT infrastructure migrations to the latest Microsoft technology
- Migration, consolidation and virtualization of servers, workstations and messaging platforms
- Accelerators to reduce project delivery costs and timelines
- Unique methodology to address both technical and organizational needs
- Fixed-priced projects
- Remote delivery options
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
- Microsoft-certified experts
- Hundreds of consultants dedicated exclusively to Microsoft infrastructure migration projects
- Extensive experience, best practices and lessons learned based on numerous successful public and private sector infrastructure migrations