CGI (TSX: GIB.A) (NYSE: GIB) will release results for its third quarter fiscal year 2023, ended June 30, 2023, on Wednesday, July 26, 2023, before the markets open. Management will host a conference call to discuss results and answer questions at 9:00 a.m. (EDT).
- Who: George D. Schindler, President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Perron, Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
- What: Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- When: Wednesday, July 26, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. (EDT)
- Conference Call: 1-888-396-8049 Conference ID: 22098618. Interested parties may access a replay of the call by dialing +1-877-674-7070 Passcode: 098618, until August 26, 2023.
- Webcast: A live webcast of the quarterly results conference call may be accessed through the IR section of our website where a replay will also be archived. Listeners should allow ample time to access the webcast and supporting slides.
- Podcast: A replay will be available for download later in the day.
- RSS Feed: Subscribe via our newsroom to receive the latest news releases and podcasts.
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 91,000 consultants and professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results. CGI Fiscal 2022 reported revenue is $12.87 billion and CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB).
For more information:
Senior Vice-President, Investor Relations
Manager, Global Media and Public Relations