Providing effective, end-to-end services
Providing decent and safe housing for more than 4.8 million U.S. households receiving housing assistance—such as low-income families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities—is no small feat. Today’s environment of reduced federal funding and changing regulatory requirements adds further challenges.
CGI helps housing organizations succeed with effective solutions for every facet of operations, including business process services, technology-based solutions, training services and expert consulting services.
Business process services
CGI’s business process services provide comprehensive program administration or targeted services for specific functions and tasks:
- Program administration. CGI is a recognized private partner leader, administering over 3,200 contracts and 275,000 housing units across the country. We support program administration needs regardless of size, scope and complexity.
- HQS and UPCS inspection services. CGI conducts initial, annual and special inspections and associated re-inspections. Services include scheduling, automated call-ahead appointment reminders, call center customer service centers, owner/agent/tenant portals, inspection result notifications, daily importing of results to client site and management of self-certifications.
- Eligibility determination and recertification processes. CGI’s target services involve document verification and review, income calculations and data input.
- Call center administration. We initiate and implement high-volume call centers and provide ongoing administration of PBCA customer services centers with annual call volumes exceeding 100,000.
CGI delivers IT solutions that optimize efficiency of operations for housing authorities, including:
- Industry-proven operations management systems that allow today’s assistance service organizations to run as a high-value business enterprise with robust automation and deep level metrics to drive transparency and service improvement. Our on-premises and cloud-based platforms help improve service to stakeholders.
- CGI OnCue360™, a mobility-enabled regulatory inspection and data collection offering for smartphone and tablet-based collection of data in real-time. Features also include notification, scheduling and routing modules to improve inspection and review efficiency.
- CGI Notify, a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables an organization to manage interactive messaging via SMS phone or Text to Speech in case of any emergency.
CGI training services provide interactive courses on a wide variety of subjects of interest to housing agencies and owners.
Our expert consulting services help housing organizations and businesses operate more efficiently and attain the highest level of HUD-rated performance.