CGI has teamed with Amazon Web Services (AWS) since 2015 to provide industry-leading cloud services to clients. As a global Advanced Consulting Partner, CGI has deep and proven AWS expertise, earning more than 90 AWS Certifications and 140 technical and business accreditations.
CGI is also a global AWS Solutions Provider, authorized to resell AWS services to federal government and other public sector clients, with the ability to create and manage client accounts end-to-end.
CGI’s AWS Validated Qualifications
Within the public sector, AWS has added CGI to two programs:
- Authorized Government Reseller
- AWS Public Sector Partner: Government, Education
Combined, these give CGI Federal and our clients access to AWS products and services throughout the government. Our participation in the AWS Public Sector Program gives us particular strength in government and education settings, aligning CGI with AWS’s public sector sales, marketing, partner and bid teams.
With certified AWS Solutions Architects, SysOps Administrators and DevOps Engineers working with AWS technologies, CGI Federal offers clients in-depth expertise and experience in the implementation, support, management and integration of AWS solutions. Clients benefit from the strength of our partnership in a number of ways, including:
- Access to senior AWS product and research and development teams
- Expertise of CGI professionals who have evaluated pre-release products to better address client needs
- Joint development sessions with experts from both AWS and CGI to find innovative ways to solve business issues
CGI services leveraging the AWS partnership are available on contract vehicles through these agencies:
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of State (DOS)
Visit our AWS partner page.