It enables rapid deployment of federal process-specific applications with full-featured functionality and seamless interoperability, allowing agencies to realize benefits more quickly, better serve stakeholders and accomplish their missions. The solution is flexible, configurable and scalable to evolve alongside agency business and technical needs.
To ensure rapid delivery of CustomerAdvance applications meeting agency needs, CGI employs a well-established, agile process.
Prebuilt for agency tailoring
Designed to advance federal business processes, CustomerAdvance links tailorable, prebuilt applications to improve functionality and security. It is a unified solution that is also offered as individual components. For instance, agencies can apply it to simple tasks such as form completion, or a more complex challenge like a scheduling workflow.
Deploying CustomerAdvance on an enterprise-grade platform enables better accountability, auditability and security for federal agencies. It also provides visibility into the agency’s back-office operations, allowing agencies to eliminate duplicative processes and integrate with other enterprise solutions. Meanwhile, real-time analytics inform decision-making.
CustomerAdvance draws from our established partner network to support cost savings and agility objectives.
- Provides a cost-efficient, global network of contact centers with robust CRM, fee collections, case management and telephony capabilities
- A “follow-the-sun” model supported by 700+ skilled professionals ready to deliver in any country and almost any language
- Improves productivity by eliminating duplicative processes and leveraging integrations with other enterprise solutions
- Lowers maintenance costs by eliminating legacy applications and technologies
- Increases employee and customer acceptance and satisfaction with a consistent, familiar user experience