CGI and City of Edinburgh Council extend Managed IT Services contract to 2029Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 09 September 2020 - CGI has signed a six-year extension to its contract with City of Edinburgh Council, extending the global IT and business consulting services company’s role as primary provider of end-to-end managed IT services to the local authority until 2029.
The Evolution of OutsourcingOutsourcing business services has become commonplace in recent years, as medium and large businesses have sought efficient and more economical growth strategies. Will the recent pandemic change our attitudes toward outsourcing and move these business services closer to home?
- 40 years of experience in application services for large companies and government organisations across the globe
- Empowered local teams backed by global resources with a strong track record of quality delivery and high client satisfaction
- Flexible, best-fit global delivery model, including onsite, onshore, nearshore and offshore options
- Standardised productivity tools and processes. Integrated, end-to-end service process model focused on business objectives and outcomes.
- Predictable, measurable, transparent and outcome-based pricing model. Enhanced scalability for on/off boarding of resources.
- Related Topics
- Related Services