Delivering improved outcomes for NHS Trusts with Managed IT ServicesNHS Trusts face unprecedented challenges with financial pressures whilst continuing to deliver the best patient care. The expectation to do more with less is never more apparent. Our Managed IT Service helps to reduce costs, improve outcomes, increase agility ...
CGI managed IT services contract with Scottish Borders Council extended to 2040London, United Kingdom, 19 October 2020 - CGI has signed an extension to its contract with Scottish Borders Council, which will see the global IT and business consulting services company continue as the local authority’s primary provider of end-to-end managed IT services until 2040.
- 40 years of experience in application services for large companies and government organisations across the globe
- Empowered local teams backed by global resources with a strong track record of quality delivery and high client satisfaction
- Flexible, best-fit global delivery model, including onsite, onshore, nearshore and offshore options
- Standardised productivity tools and processes. Integrated, end-to-end service process model focused on business objectives and outcomes.
- Predictable, measurable, transparent and outcome-based pricing model. Enhanced scalability for on/off boarding of resources.
- Related Topics
- Related Services