June 10, 2021 Interestingly, while meeting citizen expectations by becoming digital organizations persists as the top trend for national, state, provincial and local government executives in the CGI Voice of Our Clients interviews, ...
This recording of a November 10, 2020 HIMSS webinar, explores crucial factors in the development, launch and distribution of a successful COVID-19 vaccination program aimed at expeditiously serving the U.S. population. The discussion features Rehana Wolfe, Director and Consulting Expert at CGI, and Lois Privor-Dumm, Sr. Advisor, Policy, Advocacy & Communications Director, Adult Vaccines at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Key discussion points include:
- The underlying differences in routine versus pandemic immunization
- A detailed understanding of the health ecosystem, key players and factors crucial to the distribution and administration of a successful COVID-19 vaccine
- Public education – Crucial information the public needs given the possibility that more than one vaccine could potentially be approved for use
- Strategies for gaining public confidence and trust in vaccines
- How we can measure success in the COVID-19 immunization programs
Learn about CGI in health.